Bytecasting’s Impact on IT Industry
About the client
Information Technology Industry
Client is the first Data-to-Everything Platform created to break down barriers between data and activity, enabling innovators in IT, security, DevOps, and other fields to raise the level of discourse and advance ideas. More than 6,000 people work for client across 27 offices in 27 countries. Client needed Learning Management System for IT Industry.
Client had come to the conclusion that its training programme, which was only supported by an LMS filled with content created by the Client content team, was no longer serving the needs of the business.
- In particular, the collection of e-learning courses for sales training was made up mostly of video-based modules.
- Regardless of their skill level, every new hire used the same information in their onboarding process.
- Additionally, there was no standardisation or clear definition of coaching, a crucial component in the training and development of sales representatives, across sales managers.
- Client concluded that all of this could be fixed by fostering a coaching culture at the business, supported by investments in enablement technologies.
The Solution – Learning Management System for IT Industry
After a thorough vendor review procedure, Bytecasting was determined to be the best choice for enhancing Client’s current LMS and assisting with goals.
- Bytecasting combines learning with games to reinforce new ideas, abilities, and knowledge.
- Bytecasting also enables management to monitor KPIs demonstrating reps’ advancement in competency mastery over time.
- Most importantly, Bytecasting might offer a coaching method that is more organised, consistent, and data-driven.
Impact of Learning Management System for IT Industry
- A company-wide coaching culture supported by user-friendly Client technology
- Increased awareness of knowledge and skill gaps
- Increased enablement involvement leads to increases in sales productivity
- Improved new employee orientation method